Sunday, November 24, 2013

24 hours of peace and quiet


Two very lovely ladies were visiting the past few weeks and we had a blast. Huh, having a social life is kind of fabulous, my dears. I seem to have forgotten that...
But they left on Friday and there was someone else flying in yesterday. Which is a whole other level of awesomeness. But which also means that I had a whole one day to enjoy the blissful luxury of having my home all for myself. 

View from my morning bike ride

I had tons of TV shows to catch up on, a few books to open after a long time and tea to drink, a face to scrub and pamper, and a box of dark chocolate covered slated caramels to finish off, all in the company of the weirdest great music from my iTunes library. And a brand new scented candle.



Sweet sweet doing nothing AKA calm before the storm.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go tend to my social life. 
Cheers,
Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment