Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lately.

Oh, boy, tis blog is dusty and neglected! I am so sorry. Life kind of took over...

Let's catch up, my dears.

So. Many. Pumpkins. Everywhere.
Ireland and Estonia love me. Ok, I might be exaggerating.
But at least a few people from those two lovely countries think of me.

Thank you, ladies!
New scent for the home.
Kate Spade mint green heels. A favourite.

SOTD: Morphine - Honey White. 

Yes, life has been a bit up and down these past few weeks. There has been drama at work, spinster ways in terms of being either cooped up in the lab or cooped up at home with an empty fridge, Seamless abuse and Homeland catch-up. I am pathetic. 

But, between Carrie and Brody and westerns and IPs, I managed to savour life from time to time. And to catch it on camera, so I have proof. 

The Marathon. All those people are superheroes! 


Boot season at last.

Hey, unbelievers, western worked.
Not the prettiest looking blot, I admit, but we got bands.


Jules walked into Sephora to get nail polish remover.
Walked out with Clinique Black honey collection
(legendary Almost lipstick PLUS nail polish and gloss).
Yay for sophisticated vixen makeup! 

A little bit of wisdom from my girl AM. 
Autumnal views from the 5th floor.

I better leave the house now. A reasonably nice Saturday is waiting for me outside of this apartment. 
Enjoy your weekend.

Jules




No comments:

Post a Comment