Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bag lady

February is my birthday month and birthdays need to be celebrated. Pretty things in the form of gifts are the first to come to mind. Also, cakes. 


This past year if my existence on Earth has been a pretty special one and the one I just started looks promising, too. Which calls for some spoil-myself-rotten action. Serious splurge, yes. But I deem it deserved, since I am a very very good girl. 

5...
... 4...
... 3...
... 2...
... 1...
BAM!
Oh, Bayswater. I have been dreaming of thee for soooo long. Thou art a classic, but without the "old lady" feel. Thou art simple and elegant and perfect in every single way. And thou cost me an eye. But worth every single one of those many (many, many) pennies I left in the store. 

I went for a classic no-nonsense black natural leather since I honestly plan to carry this bag A LOT and I didn't want it to become one of those outfit puzzle pieces so many statement bags or shoes, no matter how gorgeous, become. Those who know me also know that i love me some loud statement accessories and my new Bays is by no means loud. But it is preeeeeeeeeettyyyyyyyyyyyyy.



What else can I say?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Jules









No comments:

Post a Comment