Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bragging rights

I know, I know, things have been quiet and boring around here for the past few days, but I've cooked up something to break the silence. Yay me… Then...
Although I had something totally different planed for today's post, a late afternoon call from mommy dearest changed things a bit.

AND NOW I GET TO SHAMELESSLY BRAG ABOUT HOW AWESOME MY BROTHER IS. 

Ha! My baby bro is (bragging points as following):

Karlo.
Source.
  • my absolutely favorite person,
  • a person who gets along extremely well with the wind and the sea (Olympic-level well),
  • annoyingly headstrong/tenacious/stubborn, which is often good and sometimes a bit less so,
  • a great, complicated, passionate thinker,
  • author of mindblowing poetry*,
  • this year's winner* of the Veronika award for his second poetry collection, Krčrk,
  • a cutie,
  • brother of me, myself and I - amazing gene pool, no? ;)
Bravo, bratec. Tvoja sestra je neizmerno ponosna nate in na Krčrk.

Jules

*Slovenian only, but I guess some GoogleTranslate torturing of my mother tongue will likely allow Slovenian non-speakres to at least understand.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment