Friday, January 17, 2014

100!

I seriously debated whether to include this vignette into one of my "Textless Thursday" posts. I eventually decided not to, as it is just a smidgen too special to be lost in one of those junkshits fillers. Dude, this one is post number one hundred for I Crossed the Atlantic Once. Wow!

Source.
Vimrod is gone for the time being, but a lot of his truths are everlasting. 
I doubt the truths within this blog will have the same fate, but still. 
Happy 100, tiny blog!
Here's to many ocean crossings, funny stuff, scientific mishaps, New York charms and Slovenian quirks!

And thank you, readers from Indonesia, South Korea, Canada, Italy, Ireland, Bulgaria, Guyana, Kazakhstan and everywhere else in between. You do make me feel like one of the cool kids. 

Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment