Monday, September 30, 2013

Something told me you'd need it, and by something, I mean common sense.


Suits is over. For now.
Let us quench our thirst for the hottest-lawyer-best-closer-this-city-has-ever-seen yada-yada-yada.

Source.
Source.
Source.
Source.
Source.

I'm so so so sorry for the hotness overload. I just miss my regular Harvey Specter injections.

Harvey Specter is cocky, smart and HOT. And I am a sucker for a smart guy and for a hot guy, so those tributes alone would make my day regardless.

A few bits of Harvey's wisdom that make my sapiosexual self go completely nuts:

"Why don't you check out the corner of 81st and kiss my ass?"
"I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't want to."
"We've been crossing lines long before we even met!"
"I'm against HAVING emotions, not USING them."
"Do I think I'm smarter than you? You're damn right I do!"
"I'm not interested in great. I want to know who it's daddy is."

But there's more to his appeal. He knows what he wants and has no issues going out and getting it. He likes his scotch neat and his jazz clean. There's his fantastic swagger, and he's kind of brilliant at his job. And he can wear the hell out of a sharp suit.

May I add that, to a heterosexual woman, a man in a well cut suit is pretty much the equivalent to what lingerie is to a heterosexual man.

By far, one of the most fuckable characters on TV. Ever. Vampire Eric and Don Draper end up totally mousy in comparison. And me loves me some Vampire Eric, mind you.

Yum, yum, yum.
Jules


P.S. Despite Harvey's all-around awesomeness and fuckability, my dear Z prefers Mike. So, for Z's eyes only:

Source.

P.P.S. It's going to be months before Harvey returns to my screen. When he does, the Phelps will keep him company. Boo-yeah! But still, it's MONTHS away.
Luckily, this will return soon to help with the withdrawals. Hello, Neal Caffrey. I love you, too.

Source.

P.P.S. The title of this post is actually one of Harvey's stellar quotes. Love me some Harvey wisdom. Goes well with the hotness.

P.P.P.S. Harvey Specter is portrayed by Gabriel Macht, Mike Ross is played by Patrick J. Adams and Matt Bomer is the actor who makes Neal Caffrey a bit less fictional. Boys, you are all delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment