Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New management

Today marks the second week-o-versary of a sad sad day when I transfered ownership of my cute little car to mother.
Gosh, I love my little twingo to pieces and yes, keeping him in the family is great - I will still drive him when I come visit (YAY!), but I still feel a pang when thinking about the fact that he's not officially mine anymore. Although I am still somehow the designated driver, someone else is in charge now. Weird. 


SOTD: Knight Rider opening credits :p

I know, I know, he's no supermodern hi-tech wonder and is about the size of a common coffee grinder, but he's just the perfect car for me. A bit sporty-looking, but still totally girly. And boy, does he take long road trips well. 

The "red dart" as some like to call him. 



So, here's to my ex-car. May his life in my mother's trustworthy hands be just as cool as it was in mine and trips to the repair shop as scarce as possible :)

Jules

P.S. That, friends, is how you resolve the issue of your biggest (in terms of size, of course) earthly possession before a transatlantic move. Just give it to your mother, she'll know what to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment